[fedora-arm] e2fsprogs alignment

Gordan Bobic gordan at bobich.net
Mon Jul 9 16:09:30 UTC 2012

2.6 kernels don't have fixups defaulting to on.

And it's a lot more expensive.

Just because there is an expensive workaround doesn't mean it's not a bug. And arguably even with hardware fixup it's still a bug and appallingly bad practice.

Let's not sweep this under the carpet, especially in something as critical as e2fsprogs.

Gordan