[fedora-arm] Hello

Siddharth Waikar swaikar at redhat.com
Wed Jul 18 07:19:52 UTC 2012

On 07/18/2012 12:43 PM, Jon Masters wrote:
> On 07/18/2012 12:51 AM, Siddharth Waikar wrote:
>> Is there any active project where I can contribute?
> Hi Siddharth!
>
> There are various things happening right now to get Fedora 18 in shape.
> Do you have experience with packaging? Or perhaps you're a coder looking
> for something to poke at? Let us know what you're in to.
>
> Jon.
Hey jon thank you reply.

I am working with SEG team based at pune.
Yes I have some experience with packaging. In my role I have created
test packages using brew / dist-git methods. Recently I added myself to
maintainer for giflib package.

I like to code for projects. I am ready if you have any idea to dig into.
looking forward for positive response.

--
Siddharth A. Waikar