[fedora-arm] Fedora ARM materials

Gianluca Sforna giallu at gmail.com
Thu Jun 14 23:16:37 UTC 2012

On Wed, Jun 6, 2012 at 9:52 AM, Jon Masters <jcm at redhat.com> wrote:
> Hey,
>
> Various of us are talking about Fedora ARM at events, which is awesome. Even better would be some standard materials we could agree on. Like flyers for Red Hat Summit and the like. How should we best go about making some promotional stuff?

I think the marketing and design groups could be involved in this,
given the proper input they usually provide high quality material

> I was thinking we could even have a standard presentation for ambassadors if we wanted?

Ambassadors obviously love ready to go presentations (at least I do :)
); however, a good start could be a list of talking points (
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Talking_points_SOP ) specifically
targeted at the ARM arch; giving a coherent and clear message is
always a good thing and with such a list is also much quicker to
prepare a presentation.

--
Gianluca Sforna

http://morefedora.blogspot.com