[fedora-arm] Primary Architecture - VFAD proposal for tomorrow (Wed Mar 14th 2012 afternoon EST)

Peter Robinson pbrobinson at gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 10:05:21 UTC 2012

On Tue, Mar 13, 2012 at 7:02 PM, Jon Masters <jcm at redhat.com> wrote:
> Hi Folks,
>
> I would like to propose that we have a VFAD tomorrow to get the Primary
> Architecture stuff moving forward, prior to our status phone call, and
> rolling on into it. What say you?

I'll be around but likely won't have massive amounts of time to
dedicate to it, ping me on IRC if you want my input.

Also one thing I noticed that isn't in the proposal is how the QA side
of things should work. AdamW post FUDCon wrote up a great initial QA
proposal in the ticket linked below. I think it would be worthwhile to
get his feedback/involvement and/or us feed back comments into the
ticket as well because QA should definitely be something that is
incorporated into the proposal. I've added him into the CC: as I'm not
sure if he's lingering on the arm list yet.

https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-qa/ticket/277

Cheers,