[fedora-arm] F17 Kickstart Network Install successfully on Kirkwood SoC

David Marlin dmarlin at redhat.com
Tue Oct 2 20:33:51 UTC 2012

Scott Sullivan wrote:
> Yesterday I succesfully completed a nfs based, headless
> Kickstart/Anaconda install on a PogoPlug-v2. This is a Kirkwood based
> device with 256MB of ram.
>
> Since this might be relevant to various individuals, I've posted my
> lorax composed install tree.

Congratulations on your success, and thank you for sharing this.

Something else that others might find useful would be how you kicked off
the install (command line or PXE config example, etc.) and an example
kickstart file which could be used for this device.  Also, any manual
steps required to set up the bootloader would be helpful.

Thanks again,

d.marlin