[fedora-arm] Recommendations for a mini monitor

Niels de Vos devos at fedoraproject.org
Fri Oct 12 11:54:35 UTC 2012

Hi all,

I'm looking to hook up a little monitor on one of my Efika Smarttops
(mx51 SOC) to test the video output and such. It will not display
anything due to missing drivers, but hopefully it will be able to show
a console due course. I've seen some Lilliput monitors that would suit
my purpose, but maybe some of you have experiences that you can share?
Which little monitor would you suggest for an ARM box with an HDMI
connector (I not interested in USB versions)?

Thanks,
Niels