[fedora-arm] Fedora ARM VFAD - Help test Fedora 18 ARM TC1, kernels and device tree! - 2012-10-15

Paul Whalen pwhalen at redhat.com
Mon Oct 15 14:53:46 UTC 2012

Good day all,

Please join us today (October 15th, 2012) at 12pm EDT in #fedora-arm on Freenode for another Fedora ARM VFAD!
You can greatly assist us by selecting an area of interest and helping to document your results on the Fedora
Project wiki.

1) We have a number of Fedora 18 TC1 images up for testing including - Pandaboard, Trimslice and vexpress (QEMU).
   Please find testing instructions here:
   https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Architectures/ARM/Quality_Assurance/2012-10-15-VFAD-Fedora_18_Test_Day

2) Please help us test the latest kernels built for Fedora to ensure they work as expected with your device.
   Kernels can be found in Koji: http://arm.koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/packageinfo?packageID=3547
   Once tested please record your results here:
   https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Architectures/ARM/Quality_Assurance/Kernel_Testing

3) As we have discussed in our weekly meetings, device tree will be a requirement in our near future. We would
   like to start preparing by testing with the 3.6 kernel. Please record your results here:
   https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Architectures/ARM/Quality_Assurance/Device_Tree_testing

Any help is appreciated and we look forward to your participation. If your device is not listed but you would like
to offer your assistance, please let us know on the list or the IRC.

Thanks!
Paul