[fedora-arm] A small step....

Peter Robinson pbrobinson at gmail.com
Mon Oct 29 15:12:36 UTC 2012

On Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 4:51 PM, Mark Langsdorf
<mark.langsdorf at calxeda.com> wrote:
> Peter -
>
> Do you want build/boot tests on this commit or should we wait a bit more?

Wait a bit more, I'm fixing up build issues on the other kernels so we
can get a complete 3.7 set of kernels. there's been a number of wide
breakages. I currently have 4-5 patches in my test set but it looks
like most of the issues should be fixed upstream with rc3.

I'll send out a follow up once I have another kernel as I've also
cleaned up another chunk of the config options for the unified kernel.