[fedora-arm] FOSDEM ?

Daniel Veillard veillard at redhat.com
Fri Dec 27 03:42:35 UTC 2013

  Hello everybody,

I was wondering if we planned something specific in term of presence at
FOSDEM (Brussel 1&2 Feb) for Fedora ARM ?
Maybe by then the Allwinner remix for F20 will  be available ;-) and
I would be glad to come with a few Cubietruck or Cubieboard2, that we could
install, show and give a few as gifts, but I have no idea if people plan to
be present, if we can squat part of the Fedora stand (they should have 2 tables
- K area downstairs).

  Opinions ? Hans, Rich do you plan to go there ? I would love to be
able to demo KVM on ARM 32bits :-)

Daniel

veillard at redhat.com  | libxml Gnome XML XSLT toolkit  http://xmlsoft.org/