[fedora-arm] F19 Alpha RC5 compose

Brendan Conoboy blc at redhat.com
Fri May 10 15:51:09 UTC 2013

On 05/09/2013 09:08 PM, David A. Marlin wrote:
> Is there any special U-Boot version requirement for Trim Slice, and if
> so, what version(s)?

It requires one of the 2012 uboots which include dtb support.  Works
fine with the 1GB firmware as long as those extra environment variables
are set.  Coincidentally, Compulab tells me there will be a -3 release
which resolves the need to set those variables, sometime in June.

> Also, will this image work for OMAP, and if so, are there any special
> instructions for Panda?

The image I saw doesn't have a vfat partition 1, so without a great deal
of manual intervention it would not work on OMAP.

Brendan Conoboy / Red Hat, Inc. / blc at redhat.com