[fedora-arm] Automatic AArch64 bootstrap daily update for May 11, 2013

Brendan Conoboy blc at redhat.com
Mon May 13 03:15:47 UTC 2013

On 05/11/2013 10:36 AM, Mark Salter wrote:
> Why isn't gcc on this list? I had been working on this, but after the
> last failure a few days ago, I patched it and requeued it. Some other
> builder grabbed it before I could, so I have lost track of it, but I
> suspect it is building somewhere. Maybe it is detected as a failure.

Yes, build failed with the following error:

g++   -g -DIN_GCC   -fno-exceptions -fno-rtti
-fasynchronous-unwind-tables -W -Wall -Wno-narrowing -Wwrite-strings
-Wcast-qual -Wmissing-format-attribute -pedantic -Wno-long-long
-Wno-variadic-macros -Wno-overlength-strings   -DHAVE_CONFIG_H
-DGENERATOR_FILE  -o build/gengtype \
     build/gengtype.o build/errors.o build/gengtype-lex.o
build/gengtype-parse.o build/gengtype-state.o build/version.o
../build-aarch64-redhat-linux/libiberty/libiberty.a
build/gengtype.o: In function `create_optional_field_':
/builddir/build/BUILD/gcc-4.8.0-20130507/obj-aarch64-redhat-linux/gcc/../../gcc/gengtype.c:963:
undefined reference to `lexer_line'

> This list is inaccurate for some reason. gtk2-devel has been available
> since April 29. xorg-x11-font-utils has been around since May 7.

It's not so much inaccurate as it is naive.  The builds failed because
of those dependencies.  If they're filled now the enqueueing script will
send them back into the fray.  Until the rebuild is complete or failed,
it will currently display the complete set of dependency issues that
caused the build to fail previously.  There are 206 builds in the queue
right now, so it'll be a day or two before everything whose dependencies
are fulfilled actually gets a new build attempt.  The script could stand
to be improved.

Brendan Conoboy / Red Hat, Inc. / blc at redhat.com