[fedora-arm] Fedora ARM VFAD - F19 ARM Beta RC2 - 2013-05-21 - Results Summary

Paul Whalen pwhalen at redhat.com
Tue May 21 21:05:08 UTC 2013

Good afternoon all,

Fedora 19 ARM Beta RC2 Summary
------------------------------

OMAP      - did not boot - vfat partition issues (dgilmore has already patched in appliance-creator)

Vexpress  - no major issues detected. Some initial noise on first boot (LVM: Activation generator successfully completed messages)
          - used boot script provided with f18 image

Trimslice - 'reboot' command resulted in BUG: scheduling while atomic: systemd/1/0x40010100 [1]
           - Second reboot attempt successful.
          - 'LVM: Activation generator successfully completed' noise on initial boot

highbank  - install successful, no issues (booted with and without arm-boot-config-0.46-1.fc19.armv7hl)

The full results and tests performed can be found here-
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Architectures/ARM/Quality_Assurance/2013-05-21-VFAD-Fedora_19_Beta_RC2

We have not had any testing done on the Beagleboard, Exynos5 or Trimslice w/SSD. If your able to help with testing please
update the wiki with your results to ensure it all works as you expect.

Paul

[1] - http://ur1.ca/dyumf