[fedora-arm] F20 Beta-5 on BeagleBone Black

Robert Knight knight at princeton.edu
Tue Nov 19 15:33:50 UTC 2013

On 11/19/2013 10:20 AM, Jos Vos wrote:
> I have currently nothing attached to the BBB, only a network cable and
> a power cable (USB or external, I tried both in both scenarios). Could
> that be a problem?
There's a procedural problem.  The boot is into an installer.  The
installer wants answers to its questions.  Without a way to provide
those answers, the BBB will hang, waiting in anaconda.

So, I can offer to try to duplicate your problem with the image, but I
can't think of a way to distinguish a malfunction from anaconda, just
waiting.