[fedora-arm] Mele A1000G Quad (AllWinner A31 quad core Cortex-A7)

Richard W.M. Jones rjones at redhat.com
Fri Nov 22 15:08:49 UTC 2013

I'm pretty impressed with the general build quality of the
Mele A1000G Quad.  It seems to me that development boards offer no
real advantage over it.

What sort of information would I need to collect in order to have this
working in Fedora or with the AllWinner remix?  Looking at Hans's
github repositories it seems like the "*.fex" file is important in
some way, but I don't know where this comes from or how to create it.
Apart from this is anything else required?

Rich.