[fedora-arm] F20 Beta-5 on BeagleBone Black

Paul Whalen pwhalen at redhat.com
Thu Nov 28 20:55:20 UTC 2013

----- Original Message -----
> On Thu, Nov 28, 2013 at 09:25:53PM +0100, Geert Jansen wrote:
>
> > Did you copy the uEnv.txt and MLO files to the boot partition, are
> > described on the download page?
>
> Yep.

If you hold the 'boot' button you will not see any LEDs at all in
the U-Boot we provide. If you do not hold the 'boot' button the U-Boot
from eMMC is used and the LEDs are lit, but will then shut off and
remain off when the Fedora kernel is loaded.

If not using a serial cable you can use the FAQ section[1] at the
bottom of the installation wiki.

If you're still stuck, please drop by #fedora-arm on Freenode.

Paul

[1] - https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Architectures/ARM/F20/Installation#FAQ