[fedora-arm] F20 Beta-5 on BeagleBone Black

Paul Whalen pwhalen at redhat.com
Thu Nov 28 21:18:04 UTC 2013

----- Original Message -----

> > On Thu, Nov 28, 2013 at 09:25:53PM +0100, Geert Jansen wrote:
> >
> > > Did you copy the uEnv.txt and MLO files to the boot partition, are
> > > described on the download page?
> >
> > Yep.
>
> If you hold the 'boot' button you will not see any LEDs at all in
> the U-Boot we provide. If you do not hold the 'boot' button the U-Boot
> from eMMC is used and the LEDs are lit, but will then shut off and
> remain off when the Fedora kernel is loaded.

I've tested this now, it looks like arm-boot-config is using the
wrong load addresses when booting from the U-Boot we provide.

I'll look into this further, in the mean time you should
be able to boot and get going using the headless/serial-less
tips I added to the wiki.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention!

Paul