[fedora-arm] boot menu problem

Matthias Runge mrunge at matthias-runge.de
Fri Nov 29 13:46:59 UTC 2013

On 11/22/2013 09:39 PM, Ronald wrote:
> I have F20 on Wandboard quad. When I boot (using uboot) I get following
> message:
> "ignoring malformed menu command" for autoboot, although I have have the
> extlinux.conf file accoring to
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Mrunge/Wandboard_quad
>
> How do I fix this to get automatic booting?
>
> Cheers, Ronald
Sorry for the late reply.

Recently, I installed a later test candidate to the wandboard and it
just worked for me.

For the u-boot-imx I took the one already installed on the image
(at /usr/share/uboot-imx6quad/u-boot.imx ) and dd'ed that. IMHO that's a
little newer than the referenced one

Sadly, I missed to update the wiki page according to the last installation.

Matthias