[fedora-arm] F19 remix question - monitor

Robert Moskowitz rgm at htt-consult.com
Fri Aug 8 19:44:53 UTC 2014

It is interesting that we have video on the F19 and F20 remixes for the
Cubieboard, but not supposedly even close yet for F21.  Be that as it
may, this question is actually about my building a Redsleeve boot.  It
will probably be important for the Centos 7 armv7 work as well....

I have a Redsleeve boot card working up to logging in the console, but
no login on the video.  It seems I will probably need a modules script
that modprobes it, but what would it be?  lsmod reports:

Module                  Size  Used by
bnep                   13905  2
bluetooth             258239  7 bnep
ip6table_mangle         1786  1
ip6t_REJECT             3985  2
nf_conntrack_ipv6       8292  2
nf_defrag_ipv6          9127  1 nf_conntrack_ipv6
iptable_nat             4991  1
nf_nat                 18588  1 iptable_nat
iptable_mangle          1602  1
nf_conntrack_ipv4       8958  5 nf_nat,iptable_nat
nf_defrag_ipv4          1379  1 nf_conntrack_ipv4
xt_conntrack            2904  4
nf_conntrack           77115  5
nf_nat,xt_conntrack,iptable_nat,nf_conntrack_ipv4,nf_conntrack_ipv6
ebtable_filter          1767  0
ebtables               15556  1 ebtable_filter
ip6table_filter         1530  1
ip6_tables             11869  2 ip6table_filter,ip6table_mangle
joydev                  9412  0
uinput                  6890  0

Which is the video?

thanks.  Just trying to get a lot working rather quickly on the armv7
cubie board.  This is just the start for the real work I need to do.