[fedora-arm] Each boot on my Cubietruck, and different MACaddr

Robert Moskowitz rgm at htt-consult.com
Tue Oct 14 22:23:06 UTC 2014

This is NOT a question about Redsleeve.  Rather about the F19 uboot that
I use with RSEL.  It would impact any F19 Cubietruck system, and as Hans
has pointed out any F20 Cubietruck system.

So perhaps I wandered a bit in my missive.  More a report on how things
kind of work well enough to use.  Eventhough the interface name changes
with each reboot, as the MACaddr changes, the system is still able to
apply the ifcfg-eth0 parameters to the interface.  So it works until we
have F21 where Hans is doing it better.  Which I need to get back into
testing; next week.

And I got good help on the RSEL list for RSEL issues.  And the Centos
list for regular Centos stuff, and EPEL, and... Well we are all on lots
of lists.

take care.  Last days of Holiday coming up, the back at it.