[fedora-arm] u-boot 2014.10 GA on it's way to F-21

Peter Robinson pbrobinson at gmail.com
Wed Oct 15 10:34:10 UTC 2014

Hi All,

Just a heads up that the u-boot 2014.10 GA is on it's way to Fedora 21.

https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/uboot-tools-2014.10-1.fc21

This release contains numerous fixes and improvements over the
currently shipping release including, but by no means limited to:
* Upstream generic distro support (huge thanks to Dennis Gilmore and
Steven Warren for their tireless work to get this upstream
* AllWinner suppport for A10*/A13/A20 devices (huge thanks to Hans for
this tireless work on this)
* Numerous other improvements too long to name.

New devices that we now enable in this release, in no particular order, include:

AllWinner:
A10-OLinuXino-Lime
A10s-OLinuXino-M
A13-OLinuXino
A13-OLinuXinoM
A20-OLinuXino_MICRO
Bananapi
Cubieboard
Cubieboard2
Cubietruck
Mele_A1000
Mele_A1000G
Mini-X
Mini-X-1Gb

Tegra:
jetson-tk1

i.MX6
cm_fx6 (Utilite)
riotboard

It's not yet in nightly builds but I'm going to request it for the
next Beta TC compose.

Known issues:
* Panda is not yet ported to generic distro support

Please test and provide feedback.