[fedora-arm] Testing and Feedback requested - uboot-tools-2014.10-4.fc21

Paul Whalen pwhalen at redhat.com
Tue Oct 28 14:13:56 UTC 2014

Good morning folks,

We have a new version of U-Boot available for testing:

https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/uboot-tools-2014.10-4.fc21

This should resolve the following issues:
- adds the appropriate console to the kernel arguments
- fixes boot issues on the Pandaboard and Beaglebone
- fixes pxe boot issues on the Pandaboard.
- console corrected on the Wandboard

Unresolved:
- Beaglebone does not boot when uboot is on eMMC
  'spl: mmc init failed: err - -19'
- Beaglebone missing 'bootcmd_pxe' option

Please test and add karma so we can ensure this gets pulled in for the
next Beta RC.

Paul