[fedora-arm] CubieTruck - Wifi

Robert Moskowitz rgm at htt-consult.com
Wed Aug 19 12:38:16 UTC 2015

On 08/19/2015 08:31 AM, Hans de Goede wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On 19-08-15 14:28, Robert Moskowitz wrote:
>>

>> On 08/19/2015 08:20 AM, Hans de Goede wrote:
>>> Hi,

>>> http://dl.cubieboard.org/public/Cubieboard/benn/firmware/ap6210/nvram_ap6210.txt
>>>

>> I cannot resolve that fqdn.  I have had this problem in the past with
>> dl.cubieboard.org; for some reason it is just not available over here.
>
> That is a problem, try using wget from some shell on another box?

All of my boxes have their DNS connections through Comcast.  I don't
have access to any other DNS servers.  Well I could easily if I knew of
one that resolved this fqdn.  If someone just gives me the IPv4 addr for
it, I can go direct that way.  :(

>>> And save it as /lib/firmware/brcm/brcmfmac43362-sdio.txt
>>
>> Does that URL tell how to do this?
>
> There is nothing to tell, download the file and save it as
> /lib/firmware/brcm/brcmfmac43362-sdio.txt on the root
> partition of your cubietruck.

Oh.  I thought when you said nvram I had to permanently some file to my
board.  This I believe I can handle.  Once I get the file.

thanks