[fedora-arm] F22 on Cubietruck (armhf) no VGA output

Scott M. Jones scott at aprr.org
Sat Jun 20 20:20:57 UTC 2015

I'm having a similar problem with the Beagleboard XM, i.e. no output on
the HDMI (there is no VGA interface on the Beagleboard XM).  It used to
work on Fedora 21.  It is still possible with Fedora 21 to use x11vnc
and send the X output via the network to another computer.  You will
need to open ports with firewall-cmd to do this.

Last time I checked on Fedora 22, Xorg was not stable and I was not able
to get x11vnc to contact it, and of course there was no output on the
HDMI either.

You might want to borrow an HDMI monitor if possible to determine if
video is going to the wrong interface or if it is not being sent at all.

-Scott