[fedora-arm] pxe install error

jefby jef199006 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 25 10:40:06 UTC 2015

Hi,Peter

I use the ISO
http://mirrors.kernel.org/fedora-secondary/releases/21/Server/aarch64/iso/
Fedora-Server-DVD-aarch64-21.iso
<http://mirrors.kernel.org/fedora-secondary/releases/21/Server/aarch64/iso/Fedora-Server-DVD-aarch64-21.iso>
,do
you know how to get the F-21 GA??

about " it's not finding the uEFI details when installing " , what means ??
how to fix ??
" GLib.Error: g-io-error-quark: Error calling StartServiceByName for
org.freedesktop.NetworkManager: Timeout was reached (24) " Is this fault
also because of  not finding the UEFI details ??

Peter Robinson <pbrobinson at gmail.com>于2015年6月25日周四 下午6:15写道: