[fedora-arm] pane is dead when pxe install

Peter Robinson pbrobinson at gmail.com
Fri Jun 26 09:13:38 UTC 2015

On Fri, Jun 26, 2015 at 5:46 AM, jefby <jef199006 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,all
>

> I am installing the f21 for aarch
> ​64​
> machine,but when anaconda prepare to install the software it hangs , do
> someone know how to view the anaconda log.
>

>> ​​
> ​Now i can ping the installing machine , but i don't know how to connect
> it and check the error log .
> I use the Mac OSX + iTerm + minicom ,when i enter the compose of tmux
> shortcat keys " ctrl+b +2" ,the window can't change to the shell??

https://docs.fedoraproject.org/en-US/Fedora/21/html/Installation_Guide/sect-consoles-logs-during-installation.html#sect-installation-consoles

The link contains details about how to switch in the console in the
installer. I've never used OSX or any terminal app on it so you might need
to ask somewhere else on assistance in that front as I don't even have
access to a device with OSX.