[fedora-arm] Upgrading ARM system from F20 to F21 via yum?

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Wed Mar 11 16:35:52 UTC 2015

Okay, here's a stupid question: Can one upgrade an ARM box (Wandboard,
in my case) from Fedora 20 to Fedora 21 using yum?  The standard Fedora
pages have an empty "ARM" section so it's unclear if there are just no
issues or if nobody has tested it.

For my new boxes (I just acquired 3 new ones) I'll just install F21 at
the start, but I do have some older systems running F20 that I'd like to
upgrade without reflashing the full microSD.

Thanks,

-derek