[fedora-arm] Bug in fedora-arm-installer-0.06 on wandboard-dual

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Wed Mar 11 17:53:13 UTC 2015

Hi,

Just tried using Mr Whalen's fedora-arm-installer (0.06) script for F21
on my Wandboard Dual and noticed a small bug..  The script is set up to
use "wandboard_dual", but in the image the directory is actually
"wandboard_dl" -- so the uboot copy fails.

This is probably fixed by simply renaming the link in boards.d and
fixing the help usage output.  I didn't test that; I just copied the
uboot image by hand.

Thanks,

-derek