badges Physical !

Ralph Bean rbean at redhat.com
Wed Aug 28 16:03:15 UTC 2013

On Wed, Aug 28, 2013 at 09:59:39AM -0400, Máirín Duffy wrote:
> Hi :)
>
> It would be cool if we could have stickers for the badges we've earned,
> right?

I'm all about it!

> I've been looking into seeing how much it might cost
> financially/logistically to make that happen. I don't have any budget or
> anything for it, I'm just trying to figure out what possibilities there
> might be.
>
> I put together the research I've done so far on a wiki page in the
> badges trac instance:
>
> https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-badges/wiki/Physical_Badges

Thanks for looking into it.  It would be really sweet.  :)

One thing discussed at Flock was to auto-generate (or a close to
automatically as possible) 3d-printing specs from our badge svgs.  We
could then upload to thingiverse and link to the entry from our badge
profile.  Does that figure in to this effort at all?