badges Some whose triggers don't seem to work for me

Tim Waugh twaugh at redhat.com
Sun Nov 17 13:11:21 UTC 2013

On Thu, 2013-11-14 at 15:21 -0500, Ralph Bean wrote:
> I think that ask fedora lets you change it -- try poking around your
> profile there.

I never thought of trying that. Thanks, yes, that worked.

> This one has misled a couple other people too.  You 'score' on
> fedora-tagger is somewhat complex.  I think you get 2 or 3 points for
> adding a new tag and only 1 point for upvoting a tag.  You therefore
> might have a score over 1000 while still only having voted on less
> than that threshold.

Aha. As it turned out I was only a few shy of 1000.

Now I have both of those. :-)

I have some ideas for new badges, and I'm aware there is a badge for
suggesting a new badge idea so I'd like to make sure I do that right. Is
it just a case of submitting a trac ticket describing the badge?

Thanks,
Tim.
*/

PS. Not sure why the subject line had the first two words switched
around. My sent mail had "Some badges whose..."