[badges] [fedora-badges] #254: "Clickbait!" -- badges for Fedora Magazine articles with certain pageview thresholds

fedora-badges trac at fedorahosted.org
Mon Jan 19 20:41:07 UTC 2015

#254: "Clickbait!" -- badges for Fedora Magazine articles with certain pageview
thresholds
               Reporter:  mattdm     |                              Owner:
                   Type:  New badge  |                             Status:
  idea                               |  new
         Artwork status:  Approved   |  Concept approved (reviewers only):
  (design team members only)         |  0
  External requirements:             |            Badge definition status:
Triaged (triagers only):  0          |  None
                                     |                   Manually awarded:
                                     |  0

Comment (by mattdm):

 Replying to [comment:5 ralph]:
 > - Are these numbers still appropriate for the badge threshholds:  250,
 2.5k, 25k ?

 Good question. I think 25k is still good at the top, but (especially since
 it's by hand) let's up the other two, to make it 25k, 5k, 1k.

 > - Who should I put in charge of awarding the badge by hand?  It can be
 any number of people.  How about chrisroberts and mattdm?

 Let's start with chrisroberts, mattdm, and ryanlerch

--
Ticket URL: <https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-badges/ticket/254#comment:6>
fedora-badges <https://badges.fedoraproject.org>