[badges] [fedora-badges] #44: Fixed That For Ya (successfully build a package whose previous build attempt was a failure submitted by someone else)

fedora-badges trac at fedorahosted.org
Fri Jul 31 13:49:12 UTC 2015

#44: Fixed That For Ya (successfully build a package whose previous build
attempt was a failure submitted by someone else)
               Reporter:  adamwill   |                              Owner:
                   Type:  New badge  |                             Status:
  idea                               |  closed
      Has a description:  1          |                         Has a name:
         Artwork status:  None       |  1
  External requirements:             |  Concept approved (reviewers only):
  https://github.com/fedora-         |  0
  infra/fedbadges/issues/18          |            Badge definition status:
Triaged (triagers only):  1          |  Not yet possible
                                     |                   Manually awarded:
                                     |  0
Changes (by ralph):

 * resolution:   => rejected
 * status:  new => closed

Comment:

 Hey, I'm going to reject this one on the basis that:

 - It would be difficult to do.
 - Even after putting engineering time into making it possible, we'd end up
 with still more badges for packagers (when imho we should be focusing on
 badges for contributions in other areas).

 Thanks for the idea!

--
Ticket URL: <https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-badges/ticket/44#comment:9>
fedora-badges <https://badges.fedoraproject.org>