[Fedora-Bangladesh] Customized Searching list for BLUA

Shahriar Tariq shahriar at linux.org.bd
Sun Nov 23 11:36:58 UTC 2008

Hello all
since you all are aware of the fact that Ubuntu Bangladesh & Fedora
Bangladesh is under "Bangladesh Linux Users Alliance" we have created a
customized search page for our mother company.

http://search.linux.org.bd
this is the link of the customized search list, which will generate search
results from

1) http://forum.linux.org.bd/
2) http://www.linux.org.bd/
3) http://ubuntu-bd.org/
4) https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-bangladesh-list/
5) https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-bd/

Another added link is from our partner http://forum.amaderprojukti.com/

This will help people search and get solutions within the community.

If anyone wants to add any additional links please contact Mr. Angel:

(currently we do not endorse blog links for various reasons. So users are
advised to rethink before they submit their blog links)

--
Thanking you
Shahriar