Re: [Fedora-Bangladesh] Can´t use yum

Ashiqur Rahman Angel angel at linux.org.bd
Fri Aug 21 15:02:37 UTC 2009

Q1. Did u install Fedora using KDE Live CD?
Q2. Did u enable rpmfusion (3rd party repo)?

Now whatever ur answer is, type:
yum install firefox evince gedit --skip-broken

--
Angel
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Angel

Fedora -- Freedom² and rapid innovation

Ted Turner <http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/t/ted_turner.html>  -
"Sports is like a war without the killing."