[Fedora-Bangladesh] where to buy fedora T-shirt in Bangladesh?

Russell John russell at linux.org.bd
Sat Jul 18 15:01:05 UTC 2009

This is a Fedora mailing list so it's the right place to send to email. :)

Sadly we don't have any Fedora t-shirts available and don't have a
plan to print them in the near future as there isn't much public
demand, but we do have a plan to print Linux t-shirts with the tux
logo and a catchy slogan.  I'm hoping that we'll get them by the end
of this month or beginning of next month, and we'll start taking
pre-orders very soon.  I'll post further information as they become
available.  Thank you for your interest!