[Fedora-Bangladesh] Vuze & Flash

Angel angel at linux.org.bd
Fri Nov 13 20:16:30 UTC 2009

Because, Vuze uses XulRunner as the browser. All u need to do, just put a
link in the plugins directory of XulRunner from
/usr/lib/mozilla/plugins/libflashplayer.so.

I think, u saw, FF also use a plugin linked in
/usr/lib/mozilla/plugins/libflashplayer.so, which is actually linked from
/usr/lib/flash-plugin/libflashplayer.so.

2009/11/14 Junayeed Ahnaf Nirjhor <zombiegenerator at gmail.com>

> On Sat, 14 Nov 2009 00:47:39 +0600, Angel <angel at linux.org.bd> wrote:
>
>  If ur fedora is 32 bit,
>>
>> 1) find your xulrunner/plugins dir
>>
>> locate xulrunner
>>
>> you may need to updatedb before you try to find it.
>>
>> 2) go to the plugins dir
>>
>> cd /usr/lib/xulrunner-1.9/plugins
>>
>> 3) find the flash plugin
>>
>> locate libflashplayer.so
>>
>> 4) make a link
>>
>> ln -s /usr/lib/flash-plugin/libflashplayer.so
>>
>> 5) restart vuze
>>

> Worked at last. Thanks to Angel bro. But question is, How and where did you
> learn them?
>

>> 2009/11/14 Junayeed Ahnaf Nirjhor <zombiegenerator at gmail.com>
>>
>>  On Fri, 13 Nov 2009 23:53:32 +0600, Imtiaz Rahi <
>>> imtiaz at fedoraproject.org>
>>> wrote:

>>> [nirjhor at localhost ~]$ cd /opt/vuze/plugins/
>>> [nirjhor at localhost plugins]$ ls
>>> azplugins  azrating  azupdater  azupnpav  jre1.6.0_17  libflashplayer.so
>>> [nirjhor at localhost plugins]$
>>>
>>> And here:
>>>  [nirjhor at localhost /]$ cd home/nirjhor/.azureus/plugins/
>>> [nirjhor at localhost plugins]$ ls
>>> azemp  azupnpav  libflashplayer.so
>>> [nirjhor at localhost plugins]$
>>>
>>> But after starting the program, it keeps asking for flash.

>>> --
>>> Using Opera's revolutionary e-mail client: http://www.opera.com/mail/
>>>
>>> May almighty's blessing always be upon you-
>>> Md.Junayeed Ahnaf Nirjhor
>>> Jaleswaritala,Bogra
>>> Homepage-Http://nirjhor.wordpress.com
>>> Mobile number-+8801673911916

> --
>
> May almighty's blessing always be upon you-
> Md.Junayeed Ahnaf Nirjhor
> Jaleswaritala,Bogra
> Homepage-Http://nirjhor.wordpress.com
> Mobile number-+8801673911916

Ashiqur Rahman Angel
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Angel
0DF8 3CD4 AFE3 68C6 2CDA 9F17 14B8 1A15 E5F7 73C2

Fedora -- Freedom² and rapid innovation