Intros and such - why are you here?

Zachary Oglesby zach at oglesby.co
Thu Mar 7 12:21:27 UTC 2013

Hello, my name is Zach and I am a big data junky. (Holds for the "Hello
Zach").

I am interested in the Big Data SIG because it is pertinent to my work,
where we are using Hadoop and Cassandra for several applications currently
in development. As a recovering DBA I was opposed to this move but now that
I have seen "Big Data technologies" working I am very impressed and would
love to see Fedora step up its game in this area.