koji add-group?

Mike McLean mikem at redhat.com
Thu May 8 22:22:50 UTC 2008

Paul B Schroeder wrote:
> Hmm..  Strange..  I don't seem to have the add-group command (see
> further below).  I had to do this via psql to be able to "koji
> add-group-pkg":

The add-group cli command was added in git almost a year ago. However,
the stock koji build in the F8 repos is really, really old.

As mikeb pointed out you can pull a later koji build from the koji.fp.o.
Optionally, you could just build it yourself from a git clone. If you
don't want /quite/ the bleeding edge, you could build from the
koji-1.2.5-1.fc8 tag.

> koji=> insert into groups (name) values('build');
> INSERT 0

Even if your cli doesn't have the add-group command, the hub still has
the call. Rather than muck around in the db, you could have just run:

$ koji call groupListAdd <tag> <group>

> [root at koji koji]# rpm -q koji
> koji-1.2.2-2.fc8

yep. old, old, old.