Koji 1.3 release

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Fri May 16 20:51:39 UTC 2008

I've revived the 1.3 milestone in the Koji Trac space
( https://fedorahosted.org/koji/milestone/1.3 ) and triaged all the
existing Trac tickets and bugzillas against koji.  I've added what I
thought was appropriate to target for a 1.3 release in the near future
(next 3~ weeks?).

Please review and make sure what I've put on there is sane and add
anything else reasonable to target for the next couple releases.  I hope
to get all the code committed in the next couple weeks, freeze/branch
the source control and do some release testing and finally make a
release for rawhide, F8/F9 updates, and perhaps even EPEL5.

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- Freedom² is a feature!