useradd -N/-n bit me, Fedora hosted koji

Michael Cronenworth mike at cchtml.com
Thu Apr 8 20:13:12 UTC 2010

I have been able to build RHEL packages with koji hosted on a Fedora 11
box until today.

root.log
DEBUG util.py:280:  Executing command: /usr/sbin/useradd -o -m -u 495 -g
491 -d /builddir -N mockbuild
DEBUG util.py:256:  /usr/sbin/useradd: invalid option -- N
DEBUG util.py:319:  Child returncode was: 2
DEBUG util.py:98:  kill orphans

The only thing that changed was the syncing of RHEL 5.5 packages this
morning so I guess that did it.

mock-1.0.5-1.fc11.noarch
koji-1.3.2-1.fc11.noarch

Since it is my understanding kojid builds a mock config on the fly,
there isn't a way to tell koji/mock to use the correct mock config is there?