Koji special permissions for --runas

Greg Trahair Greg.Trahair at tomtom.com
Tue Apr 20 13:24:58 UTC 2010

Hi,

I'm trying to use the --runas parameter and get the following error:

AuthError: /C=blah/ST=blah/O=blah/OU=blah/CN=<user>/emailAddress=blah is
not authorized to login other users

The user that I'm trying to submit the build from is kojiadmin (with
admin permissions).

The reason that I'd like this, is that I want to use a post-commit
trigger to submit a build using the kojiadmin user, but still submitting
the build as the user that committed the change to SVN.

In auth.py:364 I see some mention of a proxyuser, but I don't know how
to use it.

Can anyone help?

Regards,

Greg