koji build help

Jinze Xue xuejinze at gmail.com
Sat Dec 4 09:51:49 UTC 2010

hello experts!
I added 2000 build tasks to my koji build system with --nowait .
I have 4 builder host and I set sleeptime=300, maxjobs=50.
but the tasks assigned to builders is to fast , why it not be 300 seconds?
the new tasks assigned to builders and my children tasks of my old builds
can't assigned .(one build task need have 3 children tasks in general)
how to solve this problem?
thanks
can I set the maxjobs to 500?
how much jobs can a general computer bear?

I think , parallel prent tasks and children tasks is not smart , will there
any changes in the future?