Create Koji How-to

Mike McLean mikem at redhat.com
Fri Feb 5 15:46:28 UTC 2010

On 02/04/2010 05:12 PM, Michael Cronenworth wrote:
> Yes, I even temporary logged into the apache user and ran "psql koji"
> and it connected me to the database. I still get "ServerOffline" in
> kojiweb and koji CLI:

Taking your command literally, I assume that postgres is running on the
same host.

If you intend to connect to postgres locally (not over tcp) as "psql
koji" would, then you must /not/ set DBHost in hub.conf. If there is a
value for that option (even localhost) then the pgdb lib will try to
connect over tcp, which your server may not be configured to allow.