local koji server - packages repository

Mike McLean mikem at redhat.com
Thu Feb 25 16:46:43 UTC 2010

On 02/25/2010 10:38 AM, Doug Reiland wrote:
> Is there a way to tell where yum (in a mock environment) pulled a package from?
> I will feel better when I validate it is getting the packages (that it
> can) locally.
> I want to make sure my changes really did fix something and not just
> make koji unware of local stuff.

Yum will use the yum config that mock gives it (which comes from the
mock config). This determines where the packages come from.

I'm a little unclear on your setup. In koji, the mock config will always
reference a single koji repo. That repo will either be fully internal to
koji or a merger with one or more external repos.

If you just want to determine which packages in a merged repo are
external, you can consult the pkgorigins.gz file.

If you want some heavy-handed validation, you might be able to get yum
to print download sources by cranking up debug output in the yum config
embedded in the mock config.