koji chain-build usage

Mike Bonnet mikeb at redhat.com
Fri Feb 26 20:28:35 UTC 2010

On 02/26/2010 03:14 PM, Doug Reiland wrote:
> ok, I just seem to be waiting for createrepo alot.
> Making very slow progress in package builds.

Is that because you only have one builder, and its busy processing
newRepo tasks instead of build tasks?  The simple answer is to add more
builders.

The only time you should be waiting for repo regens is if your package
depends on a previously-built package.  In that case chain-build or
scripting up something using wait-repo is the best option.