Problem Checking Out

Eli Wapniarski eli at orbsky.homelinux.org
Fri Jan 15 17:54:37 UTC 2010

Never mind.... Since I had to rebuild access to cvs, I had to regenerate
Id_rsa. It was not clear at all at:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/PackageMaintainers/Join

The only thing that clued me in was a passing reference to id_rsa. With no
suggestion that it needed to be rebuilt or how to do it. Other than its
permissions should be changed.

Eli

On Friday 15 January 2010 09:21:35 Eli Wapniarski wrote:
> Hi
>
> Even after getting a new certificate, running ssh-add.  I get the following
> error after trying to checkout my package with fedora-cvs:
>
> Permission denied (publickey).
> cvs [checkout aborted]: end of file from server (consult above messages if
> any)
>

> Have I done something wrong? Has some procedure changed?

> Eli Wapniarski

believed to be clean.