koji spin-livecd can't seen to generate a working desktop iso

Doug Reiland dreiland at gmail.com
Tue Jun 8 19:16:13 UTC 2010

Hmm, i wasn't even close.

Skipping missing group 'admin-tools'
Skipping missing group 'base'
Skipping missing group 'base-x'
Skipping missing group 'core'
Skipping missing group 'dial-up'
Skipping missing group 'fonts'
Skipping missing group 'gnome-desktop'
Skipping missing group 'graphical-internet'
Skipping missing group 'hardware-support'
Skipping missing group 'input-methods'
Skipping missing group 'office'
Skipping missing group 'printing'
Skipping missing group 'sound-and-video'

Does anything exist that can parse a repo's comps.xml and list
packages in a group? I can feed this data to koji add-group-pkg. I
guess I should just add all the groups to my koji repo to prevent this
from occuring again.

Doug