Problem with createrepo for modified DVD ISO

Digimer linux at alteeve.com
Thu Jun 17 17:23:50 UTC 2010

Hi all,

   I hope this is the right list to ask this. Please let me know if not.

   I've been trying to create my own (minorly) custom distro for Fedora
13. All it really is is a custom kickstart and a changed up set of RPMs.

   My problem is; I've added some RPMs and removed others, so I need to
regenerate the files in dvd:/repodata to properly reflect what is in
dvd:/Packages. I've tried various incantations of 'createrepo Packages/'
but none seem to work. When I move the generated files into
dvd:/repodata, roll the ISO, burn and install, the installer complains
that the repo data is bad (sorry, I don't have the exact error at the
moment).

   So then, what is the magic incantation to properly regenerate the
repodata for a modified Packages directory on a DVD?

Thanks!

--
Digimer
E-Mail:         linux at alteeve.com