Bringing a new builder on line

Doug Reiland dreiland at gmail.com
Thu Mar 4 21:55:58 UTC 2010

I am trying to configure a new builder.

First, my current setup is 1 system, for everything and using
localhost everywhere.

Now, I am trying to bring online another builder.
I had some fears about ssl stuff, but I just copied my /etc/pki/koji
from "hub" system to new system.
I get a add-host and starting kojid on new system and they communicated.

It appears that filesystem on hub needs to be mounted on each builder.
Is this correct?
Also, it appears that the pathname look the same of all systems. Is
this correct?
For example, on hub: my topdir is /koji/koji. It needs to look like
/koji/koji on all builders, correct?
Is there anything the builders2 shouldn't share, workdir, tmpdir, mock dir?

I kinda got that far and getting builder2 pulling tasks. Now the mock
setup is failing because it is trying to talk to yum repostory via
http://localhost

I have not set anything to localhost on builder2 so it must be pulling
this some the shared data somehow.

Am I doing this right?
I am going to have to redo the hub/server again and don't use localhost

Thanks in advance