mock 1.0.5 failure

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Fri Mar 12 18:38:53 UTC 2010

On Fri, 2010-03-12 at 18:03 +0000, Jeroen van Meeuwen wrote:
> Is there a specific reason that I'm not aware of, that the user group
> for user mockbuild may not be created?
>
> If not, I'd just drop passing the option alltogether.
>
> If there is a reason though, I'd like to learn more about it, so
> please do tell ;-)

Looking through the code addition, it looks like it was added to stop a
bunch of unknown user/group type messages when the resulting rpms were
installed outside of the chroot.  How critical this is, I don't know.
I'm reluctant to revert that change though, until it's really really
necessary.

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- Freedom² is a feature!