koji - local server "serveroffline" issues

Doug Reiland dreiland at gmail.com
Thu May 13 14:52:27 UTC 2010

It is now working. I took the DBHost entry out of
/etc/koji-hub/hub.conf. I guess it defaults to localhost.

I had my system name there. I am not sure why it would work/fail
inconsistently. I have 2 entries in pg_hba.conf, one for localhost and
one for subnet so maybe subnet is wrong and some times I get lucky it
is uses the localhost entry.

Thanks for reply.